The mission of the Inter-Mountain Fair Heritage Foundation is to solicit, accumulate and disperse funds to maintain a standard of excellence in the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds facilities, promote a community and family atmosphere with an emphasis on agricultural and youth education, develop long-term year-around uses for the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds facilities and preserve the old-fashioned country fair experience for future generations.
Preserving the Inter-Mountain Fair
The Inter-Mountain Fair Heritage Foundation is working to ensure the Inter-Mountain Fair remains the best it can be for generations to come. Some of our future plans include:
- Painted George Ingram Hall and purchased new equipment for the kitchen.
- Improved Garden Reception Area with new fencing, paving and lawn.
- Heaters installed Jennifer Skuce Pavilion
- Update and painted the Horse Barn
- Purchased new livestock scale
- Electronic Sign showing events at the fairgrounds
Many projects are proposed and there are always more projects than money to fund them. The Foundation was created to help close the gap between “what is” and the vision of “what could be.”
Officers & Directors
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
Dale Kroschel, Jr
Shane Overton, Sr
Honorary Life Time Member